Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List

I am so excited for summer. It means I get to read more and blog more. I'm especially excited since I don't have a required reading book for this summer. No schoolwork to worry about! This is good because I really need to start making a dent on my TBR list.


I have this book and many people have told me I need to read it. It's in my library. I have no excuse.


Okay so by mistake yesterday I picked this book up at my bookstore and started reading it, thinking it was Delirium. I was really confused when I started reading it and it didn't sound like what Delirium is about at all, but I kept reading it anyways because it was good. Twenty pages later, I got up to put the book back on the shelf because it was time to go and the cover said Before I Fall. I realized I had grabbed the book right next to Delirium. Whoops.


This is another book on my bookshelf waiting to be read. I have been meaning to read it for forever...


This is one of those books where people go: "Wait, you haven't read that?" So I guess I better get on that.


Another book people can't believe I haven't read.


This seems to be a favorite in the book blog world. Maybe I should see what all the fuss is about.


I have been meaning to read this book ever since my two best friends read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love seeing them and I respond to every single one so check back often! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...